Commercial Roofing Options for Every Property
As a business owner or manager, you want to be sure to choose the right roofing material for your commercial property. Choosing wisely leads to a more efficient, cost-effective and overall high-performing facility. Bradford Xteriors Denver is a professional flat roofing contractor experienced in the installation of many commercial roofing options.
Types of Commercial Roofing
Bradford Xteriors Denver specializes in the installation of several commercial roofing systems, including:
- Built-up roofing. This roof is made up of multiple layers of roofing materials. The surfacing component is typically made of gravel or asphalt, making built-up roofing extremely low-maintenance.
- Modified bitumen. Modified bitumen is made from asphalt and a variety of rubber modifiers, welded together using a heat application process that creates a protective seal. This option is extremely durable and weather-resistant.
- Single-ply roofing membranes. Single-ply roofing systems are flexible, strong and long-lasting, making them a preferred low-slope or flat roofing material. Ask one of our representatives about TPO, PVC and EPDM singly-ply roofing membranes.
- Metal roofing. Metal roofing is the perfect solution for an energy-efficient and cost-effective roof. Metal comes in a variety of styles and includes protective coatings to prevent rust, wind and hail damage.
- Asphalt shingles. One of the most popular roofing materials, asphalt shingles offer endless options in style, design and weatherproof properties.
Need help deciding on the right option for your property? One of our highly trained flat roofing contractors will assess your facility and recommend the best solution for your commercial roof replacement.
Contact Us for Commercial Roofing Expertise
Learn more about the different commercial roofing types offered by Bradford Xteriors Denver. Call (720) 520-2514 or submit our online form to learn more about our commercial roofing services including roof maintenance plans, roof replacement, repair and inspection. We look forward to serving you!